I will start posting photo heavy posts about 'family life' as it pertains to the kids at a new, private blog that is invitation only. If, at any time, you would like an invitation, please send me an e-mail or leave me a comment.
I will continue to post here about 'homeschool' doings. My concern is privacy for the kids as they get older and become more citizens of the world, as opposed to, citizens of our four walls.
This will be an interesting exercise for me since I like to tell my stories through photography just as much through words. (And the photography comes easier :-)
how to read like a ’90s mom
3 weeks ago
Hi Shirley,
ReplyDeleteI would like an invitation....I love your stories about family and kids, and I agree with your decision to make some things private.
I just sent you one :-) Thanks, Sue.
ReplyDelete