This morning was one of those mornings for me. I woke feeling the pressure of the numerous things I wanted to get done in order to make our home and day's activities comfortable for all of us.
When I took the above photo, the kids were in the middle of a final pick up of their room so I could run the vacuum cleaner. I finished the first half of the room to turn around and see the three of them engrossed.
Time had stopped for them. In that really good, complete way. (They were sorting the coins in the boys' foreign money collection...which V had just enhanced with some coins from Peru :-)
When this happens there are a number of ways one can react. My advice? Let the moment of curiosity, learning and togetherness play itself out. Take a breather. Breathe into the wonder...of how each moment has the potential to find us stopped in time...and that what we do with those often unplanned stops, can determine the quality of our lives and the lives of the creatures around us.
best. advice. ever. (-:
ReplyDeleteLove that! It's what life's about, right?:) Sounds like you're thoroughly enjoying having V over....what a wonderful life.
ReplyDeleteThanks friends :-) You help my world go 'round ♥
ReplyDelete