Monday, April 12, 2010

Park day

We met up with some friends at a local park today.  The kids brought their scooters and baseball stuff.  It was a beautiful breezy Spring day, the pollen was showering down from the trees.









Gem's thumb got caught between a pitched baseball and his bat.  We came home and treated the boo boo with gravity, Pan Away and massage to keep the blood flowing through and away.  I am pleased with how good it looks a couple of hours later!  (He says it feels 'okay, not great'...)

1 comment:

  1. AW! We missed you! We finally made it about 2:30-ish, I think. Would have loved to have seen you and yours. Glad Gem's thumb is on the mend.

    Never used/heard of PanAway, sow ill have to look into it. We're big arnica fans over here. I accidentally slammed Joseph's hand in the car door the other night (yikes!), and it quickly looked pretty ghastly. He wouldn't let me ice it or rub arnica gel on it. But a couple melts under the tongue and by next morning it was GONE.

    ReplyDelete