Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Olympic fever

We've got it bad.  The kids and I have been watching a lot of Olympics on tv.  Curling, snowboard cross, luge, downhill skiing, ice hockey, figure skating...

They have been learning about various Olympic events playing their Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics Wii game (very fun for all ages).  They hop on the 'net daily to check out the day's schedule to see what they want to record.

By the time our sun is setting, we're glued to the tv oohing and aahing, completely thrilled by the action and drama on snow and ice.  It's.  So.  Fun.

luge.

4-man bobsled.

ski jump.

take off!

pairs figure skating.

checking the day's Olympics schedule.

3 comments:

  1. This is great! Love the lego Olympics. My sister and I were just talking today about how much we LOVE the Winter Olympics, even though the sporting activities we enjoy participating in most are Summer sports.

    Joseph can not wait to see the snow boarding tonight. Me either. That and speed skating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen much of the Winter Olympics but I really want to record some of your Lego Olympics to watch later!

    ReplyDelete