Friday, March 5, 2010

I see myself


When I was a teenager, I could talk to friends on the phone for hours.  And did.  I'm not sure how I didn't drive my mother completely insane.  This was before cell phones, before caller ID, before call waiting and before voice mail.  In other words, anyone trying to call would get that old school 'busy' signal.  Again and again and again.

As I've mentioned before, Sag is now starting to talk on the phone.  Today, a friend called, I think to talk video game minutiae.  But, I don't really know, I was not part of the conversation.  I was an onlooker.

2 comments:

  1. Funny, it was completely opposite in my house. Somebody would have to yell, is anyone going to get that?! I hated answering the phone without knowing who was calling...thank goodness for caller ID.

    I really like his body language in this shot. Sort of nonchalant, just talking on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like caller ID too :-)

    And, yes, I love his body language in this shot.

    ReplyDelete